Sunday, September 29, 2013

And we're back, now with more maraca

It's been a long time, I've missed you all so dearly. With Zack out of town and lot's to do, we had a major lull in the festivities here. But Mr Svoronos has returned, and along with him, my dear sister. Freshly arrived from her New England domicile, McKinley has brought with her an arsenal of talents on things with keys and strings. With only a short amount of time, we set out to get something down, and are in the final steps of putting out a track we're both very proud of. I'll be sad to see her go, but she has to grace the rest of the country with her presence. In the meanwhile, myself and Zack are also fairly close to our most technically challenging song so far, and hope to have that sorted out soon. It's fall here in Northern Virginia, and there's lots of shows to see and music to play. I do hope everyone else is enjoying the weather and the tunes as much as we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment