Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Where we start and how we got there


Hello, my name is Jack Corbley, and I decided to start centralizing all the thoughts, ideas and projects that I, or my good friends and musicians are working on or dreaming up.

Short recap: I live in a wooded sanctuary in Virginia and I love music, my whole life I've been surrounded and immersed by it. So recently I decided to start involving myself in it a bit more.

I set out to learn and start mastering the art of recording sound. I set up and expanded upon the the music room to turn it into a ramshackle recording studio, and so far have enjoyed moderate success with the projects we've jumped into.

I'm happy to have a place I can easily use to plop down everything we're up to, for any of you lovely folks who flatter me with your interest.

Here's to a hopefully moderately successful venture into the intricate, wonderful world of recording and performing music.

Cheers - Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment